Inhalt des Dokuments
Es gibt keine deutsche Übersetzung dieser Webseite.
Call for Papers
The EAA Joint Symposium on Auralization and Ambisonics will be held on 3–5 April, 2014 in Berlin, hosted by the Audio Communication Group/TU Berlin in cooperation with the Federal Institute for Music Research (SIMPK) and the SEACEN Consortium for the Simulation and Evaluation of Acoustic Environments (www.seacen.tu-berlin.de ).
This single-track conference will feature keynote addresses, oral presentations and posters. Topic of this event is auralization (i.e. making acoustic modeling and measurement results audible) and spherical and non-spherical approaches to sound field analysis and synthesis. Original submissions in all areas related to auralization and spatial sound field reproduction are invited. The possible topics include, but are not limited to the following:
Spherical (Ambisonic) and non-spherical approaches to sound field simulation:
- General theoretical considerations
- Efficient numerical simulation
- Signal processing
- Auditory analysis, perceptual encoding
- Representation, coding, standardization
- Room acoustical simulation and auralization
- Headphone and loudspeaker based reproduction
- Applications and case studies
- Perceptual evaluation
- Algorithmic modeling and implementation